Email me if you would like the new client guide or the terms & conditions sent to you.
Terms and Conditions
- The Editor will provide the services agreed upon in writing.
- The work will be carried out unsupervised at a time and place decided on by the editor on the editors own equipment.
- The Editor will not subcontract out any work unless agreed upon with the client.
- The client is responsible for any extra costs occurred for the editing project (e.g. printing, postage, and packaging if required).
- If upon receipt of the manuscript the editor becomes aware that significantly more work is needed than assessed during the sample assessment, the editor may change the costs and/or deadline, or decline to complete the project.
Editing is Subjective: you may disagree with my edits however I am open to discuss all suggested edits and explain why I would choose to make the edit.
Editing Services are not a guarantee of landing a publishing deal.
I can’t wait to work with you!
Process & Payment
Before sending a quote for any editing project, I chat with clients send out a client questionnaire and evaluate several pages of a manuscript in order to select the best-suited editing service for your manuscript.
- No cancellation charges will be required if jobs are cancelled over two months in advance.
- Cancellation before start date: the editor reserves the right of 100% editing fees in the event of cancellation 30 days before the start date.
- Cancellation before start date: the editor reserves the right of 50% editing fees in the event of cancellation between 30-60 days before the start date.
- Cancellation after the start date: the editor reserves the right of 100% editing fees in the event of cancellation after the start date.
- If you experience any difficult situations which may affect your editing or delivery of your manuscript please contact me so that we can make a plan in advance.
- The content of your manuscript will be kept confidential unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Client’s files will be kept completely confidential unless otherwise specified in writing.
- The provided manuscript will remain the property of the writer.
- Any content created by the Editor during the editing process will become the property of the Client upon final payment.